Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify, research and resolve all technical issues
- Perform workstation hardware diagnostics and repairs
- Add and modify users in Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Troubleshoot third party applications
- Troubleshoot user profile issues
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Troubleshoot printing issues
- Configure, network and share printers
- Print server management
- Manage users in hosted services (ie: Office 365)
- Configure wireless access points and troubleshoot wireless connectivity
- Know how to install routers, switches, and access points at customer location
- Know how to troubleshoot internet issues such as packet loss, DNS issues, and service outages
- Configure Microsoft Remote Desktop/Terminal Services and manage active sessions and users on a server
- Troubleshoot file permissions issues
- Troubleshoot performance issues that affect user experience
- Document, track and monitor problems through our ticketing system to ensure a timely and complete resolution.
What We Expect You To Have
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 & Office 365)
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university preferred and/or at least 1-2 year’s experience in the field.
- Must complete A+ certification within 3 months of employment.
- Must be available from 8 AM to 5 PM or 3 PM to 12 AM Monday-Friday with rotating weekends.