Hotel Reservations Call Center Leader
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Supplemental Insurances
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supervises the daily activity of reservations team by monitoring, coaching, and developing each team member to ensure call quality, sales techniques, and compliancy guidelines are being met.
- Maintain a complete, accurate, and up-to-date knowledge of guest rooms, resort facilities, activities, and local attractions.
- Ensures all reservation inquiries by phone and e-mail are addressed promptly and efficiently. Partners with necessary departments to solve guest issues.
- Determines work procedures, prepares staff schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Responsible for production reports to each department concerned.
- Knowledgeable in hotel and guest room facilities/services, and ensures reservations agents are equally knowledgeable.
- Review/analyze call volume reports including abandonment rate, and take action as appropriate.
- Issues written and oral instructions, and reprimands for schedule adherence, call quality, or any misconduct as outlined in employee handbook.
- Displays excellent de-escalation skills, and effectively resolve conflicts. Builds strong relationships with peers and team members.
- Remains open and responsive to coaching, and takes an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Acts as a role model at all times and adheres to high ethical standards.
What We Expect You To Have
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Synexis and/or Resort Suite software is preferred, but not required.
- At least 1 year of call center experience.
- Management or supervisory experience is required.