HR Admin/ Receptionist
Visit us: https://www.etechgs.com/
What We Offer:
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance.
- Company match for 401K
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assists HR Manager with the maintenance and reporting of all employee records accurately scanning/filing appropriate documentation which includes existing employees and new hires.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, employees, vendors and applicants, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- As a member of the Crisis Management Team, the receptionist maintains a complete copy of the Safety Manual and is the first point of contact for process questions. Must remain current on all safety procedures.
- Administers drug screenings consistently and according to established procedures; maintains and properly files documentation; Notifies applicant/employee of drug screen results, using discretion where appropriate.
- Assists with planning center activities, creating publicity, taking pictures, and submitting newsletter articles.
- Initiates criminal background investigations by entering pertinent information on applicants and new employees.
- Maintains headset rental units. Has individuals who are renting headsets or having badges replaced, complete deduction form and sends to Payroll for action. Updates termination ECF to indicate the return of an ID badge.
- Works with Recruiting team, assisting with new hire process including; assessment tests, drug screening, and paperwork.
- Assists the Recruitment team with career/job fairs and community events.
- Assists the HR Department in organizing and participating in community “Give Back” service projects on behalf of the company.
- Assists in answering employee questions and directing to resources available.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
What We Expect You To Have:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum six to twelve months of related experience and/or training;
- Previous HR experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.