||Inbound Telephone Sales Representative
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Excellent Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Company Match for 401K Contribution
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Amazing Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
- Work from Home Opportunities
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Take inbound calls from current customers in designated market area to maintain and upgrade accounts.
- Communicate with current customers using a variety of computer and telecommunications technology/software to give information and answer questions regarding current promotions and new or upgraded products.
- Quote prices and encourages customers to buy.
- Secures and places orders with others for filling and arranges delivery date.
- Enter sensitive personal data and reactions of customers into the computer database system.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, set up repair and/or installation, and solve or refer problems.
- Build strong relationships with Team leaders, and team members.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Act as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
- Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
- Follow all compliance guidelines and regulations regarding Customer Proprietary Network Information, Competitive Landscape Operating Requirements, Do Not Call legislation, and company policy regarding slamming, cramming, and falsification of sales.
What We Expect You To Have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of:
- Basic Computer operations including keyboarding, proper grammar and syntax, company policies, and procedures as outlined in the Employee handbook.
- Ability to:
- Follow directions, communicate information to customers, enter information into computer programs, close a sale, and learn new products and services.
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English.
- Bilingual agents are preferred; must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in Spanish and English.
- Mathematical Skills:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid driver’s license or other Government-issued photo ID.