Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
The Integration Engineer will play a key role in client implementations, responsible for the design and execution of integrations between Stella Connect and customers’ environments. This role will work within the Implementation team and partner with customer success managers, sales engineers, product managers, and developers to ensure new and existing clients have a seamless experience implementing the full value of our cloud-based solutions
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the successful execution of client integration solutions, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Build, and deploy client-specific integrations with a variety of contact center and in-store technologies, from standardized CRM or ticketing platforms to customized homegrown solutions.
- Define data schemas and build mappings between systems.
- Develop knowledge and expertise in existing and emerging technologies deployed within customer environments.
- Provide vital feedback to product and development teams to expand and refine best-in-class solutions. Deliver consistent on-time execution of integrations.
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with solutions.
- Work closely with technical support, product management, and engineering teams to resolve issues as needed
What We Expect You To Have
- Positive, can-do attitude, and dedicated to continuous improvement
- Fast learner, passionate about technology and software, and always looking forward to learn about new techniques and technologies
- 2-5 years experience in deployment and iteration of SaaS enterprise software solutions, solutions architecture, and customer implementations
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external resources with various levels of technical knowledge and expertise
- Working knowledge:
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails (RoR) experience
- Ability to explore data structures and systems via Application Programming Interfaces
- Data structures
- SQL Proficiency
- Preferred experience:
- Duties involved touching 3rd party Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Interest in the relationship between “high-level” conceptual entities and their
representations and transformations.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent professional experience