Visit us: https: www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
WHAT WE OFFER
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes in production.
- Perform data analysis to generate business insights.
- Interface with Engineers and Product Managers to understand product goals and data needs.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Support critical data processes running in production.
- Collaborate with customers in assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional business requirements.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Programming knowledge in Python or R.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of database systems
- Experience with scripting common DBA recurring tasks.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL environments and integration products.
- Strong proficiency in SQL with experience building ETL jobs in large scale data environments.
- Experience with Linux
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills with experience building dashboards in (Tableau or other data visualization tools).
- A self starter with the ability to deal with ambiguity, connect dots and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a tight knit team.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform.