The Data Intelligence Solutions team implements and manages Text Analytics, Speech Analytics, CX Journey and the Social platforms for leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality, high-tech, and other industries, including the public sector. As a member of the team, you will work with senior decision-makers at admired brands on a mission-critical task — helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You consult with clients to address and answer specific business questions they may have, as well as proactively analyze and study their data to provide valuable insights and findings that may not currently be known or evident to the client. You will gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Professional Services but also in Marketing, Product, and Sales. And, mainly, you get to build: Build improvements for our customers, build a great company, and build a new industry.
As a Data Engineer, you will lead the ingestion of massive data volumes into Clients platform using SQL, integrating it with downstream customer and third-party systems. You will work closely with a CX Journeys Expert to translate business needs and product capabilities into successful integrations. This role is an integral part of the CX Journeys organization. You will become an expert of Client platform and integration capabilities, influencing the Client product roadmap with your advocacy for customer’s needs.
- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes in production.
- Perform data analysis to generate business insights.
- Interface with Engineers and Product Managers to understand product goals and data needs.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Support critical data processes running in production.
- Collaborate with customers in assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional business requirements.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Programming knowledge in Python or R.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of database systems
- Experience with scripting common DBA recurring tasks.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL environments and integration products.
- Strong proficiency in SQL with experience building ETL jobs in large scale data environments.
- Experience with Linux
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills with experience building dashboards in (Tableau or other data visualization tools).
- A self starter with the ability to deal with ambiguity, connect dots and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a tight knit team.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform.