||Jr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Pre-screen & engage quality applicants interested to work with us
- Helps to coordinate participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs
- Assists Talent Acquisition team to develop and maintain contacts with Colleges, alumni groups, Consultancies, and other public organizations to find and attract quality applications
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants
- Should have good knowledge of using Social Media Tools for hiring candidates
- Should help the organization in hiring candidates in a cost-effective manner
- Create, maintain and update online job ads as needed to ensure a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates
- Reviews applications and screens applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Performs virtual/non-virtual pre-screens and refers candidates for additional interviews within the organization
- Sourcing active & passive candidates from various channels available
What We Expect You To Have
- Graduate OR equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience of Talent Acquisition into a high paced environment
- Ability to effectively use ATS, job boards & social media channels to maintain a healthy pipeline for active & passive candidate/s
- Should have experience of mass hiring for front line customer service roles
- Ability to build a social following and engage with followers in a professional manner
- Well organised and structure approach to work & meet OR exceed deadlines and targets