This technical opening is for Etech Technology Solutions, a group company of Etech Global Services. Etech provides software development services and product development solutions to the companies globally.
||Lead UI UX Designer
||Product Development Manager
The ideal candidate will collaborate with a cross-functional agile team, including designers, developers and product leaders to ensure our product user experiences to be consistent and appealing. Ultimately, you will design an aesthetically-pleasing web and mobile solutions that add value to the products and client engagement.
Bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works for better user experience.
- Lead the design & technical architecture of UI/UX framework.
- Work closely with business analyst team, product leads for discussions on product feature requirement.
- Work with a team of design engineers / designers towards common project goals.
- Develop interactive mockups and prototypes to demonstrate proposed interactions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability with considering aesthetics.
- Lead and contribute design team for betterment of process.
- Driving user experience for software projects, including design and implementation and delivery/deployment.
- Create engaging, easy-to-use design solutions that address complex business and user needs for both Web and mobile platforms.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and remediating UI/UX-related issues in production.
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable user experience and interface.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Build reusable responsive data visualization components.
- Participates in the full SDLC/Agile cycle engagements, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- To develop and implement UI/UX best practices.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Proactive troubleshooting and be able to identify and hone in on potential problem areas.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to apply new technologies to the design solution to solve business problems.
- Ensure that the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for Performance.
- Portfolio of your experience in UI/UX-focused work for web and mobile applications (UX artifacts: proposals, mind maps, usability testing analysis; UI design)
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Hands-on UI development in various projects.
- Great attention to details.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Experienced integrating 3rd party products and APIs
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools.
- Proficiency with design tools and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite including, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks, as well as Style Guides and Typography) will be an edge.
- Good team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ensures quality of deliverables
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things of UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
- Any graduate with 2 to 5 Years of UI UX experience.
Go To Job Openings | Need assistance, send Email firstname.lastname@example.org