This technical opening is for Etech Technology Solutions, a group company of Etech Global Services. Etech provides software development services and product development solutions to the companies globally.
||Machine Learning Developer
||Product Development Manager
The ideal candidate will collaborate with a cross-functional agile team, including designers, developers and product leaders to ensure our product road map and scalable feature set solutions.
Hands on experience with different data science processes using tools like, Python / R programming, machine learning, algorithms, statistical analytic knowledge, data mining / text mining / NLP / NLTK, Text analytics, Speech recognition etc.. You will be providing quality answers to large-scale problems with broad impact.
- Leading the exposure towards NLP Packages (Any Core NLP / Open NLP)
- Implementing feature set and scalable solutions in Text Analytics Technologies.
- Formulating solution for Deep Learning and Speech to Text.
- Define quality metrics and instrumentation, and drive continuous improvements to experiences based on data.
- Speech processing and help develop innovative solutions to address performance demands of modern-day machine learning applications.
- Learn, practice, design and develop and innovative Natural Language Interaction design techniques and methodologies
- Pursue research of speech recognition for under-resourced languages.
- Developing acoustic and language models, and related algorithms, for our suite of proprietary speech recognition products for a broad library of under-resourced languages.
- Architect, develop and fine-tune spoken and written Natural Language experiences to deliver exceptional interactions for end-users.
- The candidate will work on exciting new developments in the area of Speech processing, including building machine learning based products/solutions.
- Deep understanding of machine learning technology.
- Research, experiment, build prototypes using machine learning applicable to the proposed solutions.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions.
- Verify algorithms by simulation and user tests.
- Develop NLP or other text analytic components.
- Research-minded, ability to run experiments independently Technical Skills.
- Study and innovate in Deep Learning/machine learning and its application in preferred but not limited to Speech Analytics.
- Design and implement proactive event-driven behaviors in conversation flows.
- Design highly scalable classifiers and tools, leveraging machine learning, data regression and rules based models.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have 3+ years of expert-level understanding of Artificial Intelligence technologies including some or all: knowledge representation & reasoning (KRR), natural language processing (NLP), speech recognition, unsupervised machine learning, and/or reinforcement learning.
- Good exposure to Distributed Computing and its applicable skill sets.
- Expertise in Python programming.
Exposure to Hadoop and RDMS.
- Implementation knowledge of NO SQL.
- Should have first-hand experience working with machine learning frameworks.
- Experience in building speech analytics and natural language processing systems.
- Solid Machine Learning background and familiar with standard speech and machine learning techniques, and experience with machine learning pipelines in production.
- Strong Background in NLP , Machine Learning and Text Mining
- Good team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ensures quality of deliverables
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Strong analytical skills
- Graduate in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Preferred: Masters in Computer Science / Engineering.
Go To Job Openings | Need assistance, send Email firstname.lastname@example.org