Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Work From Home
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong writing background. Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills. Especially the ability to work cross-departments to achieve results. The ideal candidate needs to have exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
- You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers, expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Help us improve our company’s online and offline reputation as well as drive growth.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”. Proven expertise in generating organic growth
- Monitor market trends and competitors’ activities
- Plan, develop and implement the company’s content strategy
- Responsible for the management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing content.
- Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness to generate MQLs on a monthly basis. Ability to work with SEO team, and generate results together
- Experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Work with designers, developers, sales, external influencers, and other industry experts to devise an all-encompassing content strategy
- Communicate with followers, build a community, generate presence across SM through comments, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews. Proven expertise in building a brand, and experience on offbeat marketing campaigns for a B2B services company
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the Content Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Research and implement growth strategies to attain virality for the product and thereby increasing MQLs
We Expect You To Have
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of organic reach, search engine rankings and timely delivery of collaterals.
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Good Collaboration skills
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills, preferably in US English.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Marketing
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, Journalism or Mass Communication.