Work in close coordination with other corporate executives and senior leadership of the company. A Marketing Manager will play an important role in creating business development strategies exactly according to the needs of the clients. Also, we are looking for someone who can develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Exploring new market opportunities worldwide, participation in trade forums, bidding sites and other aspects of digital marketing
- Represent the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Understand client requirements and conceptualize solutions to meet them effectively
- Ability to speak in front of a customer group and field questions and objections.
- Collect & collate information from required sources for initiating new proposals and ensure adherence to timelines
- Make Client specific sales presentations to prospective clients
- Interaction with business owners to identify and freeze the requirements
- Interacting with technology / consulting teams to collect information and document them as a part of client / prospect response document
- Conceptualization and support for Marketing activities that involves marketing collaterals, website enhancements, trade show participation material and case studies to the Global Sales and Marketing Teams
- Delivering Proposals like RFP / RFI responses, Approach documents, presentations, and client /prospect communication
- Branding and Web marketing through Internet and SEO activities.
- Plan and coordinate activities and communications efforts that include public relations.
- Knowhow to Contact management tools and preparations of the lead funnel-management Reports.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements on requests received from clients
- Use creative thinking to target clients and to develop customized sales strategies
- Represent the company at business meetings and expositions to promote the company.
- Maintaining positive relations with customer, employees, and Stakeholders.
Skills And Specifications
- Should possess excellent presentation, listening, and consulting skills.
- Should have excellent observation skills so as to identify the problems accurately.
- Good communication skills for knowing and understanding the difficulties of the client.
- Should be strategic thinkers and should have intuitive market abilities.
- Should be able to thrive in a competitive and dynamic environment.
- Should be expert in negotiating.
- Should possess analytical skills and decision-making skills.
- Should possess leadership skills and should be able to motivate and manage a group of people.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- 5-6 years of experience in creating marketing campaigns, strategies, and plan
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be detail oriented and attentive to accuracy
- Strong phone selling skills
- Solid presentation skills both on the phone and in-person
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Solid MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with web-based technology
- High energy, motivated individual, committed to excellence
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking