||New Business Development
Work in close coordination with other corporate executives and senior leadership of the company. Business development Leader also plays an important role in creating business development strategies exactly according to the needs of the clients.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Exploring new market opportunities worldwide, Participation in Trade Forums, Bidding sites and other forms of social media
- Liasoning, Developing and Maintaining Relationship with the clients based in Software and IT Offshore Market Place
- Represent the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Understand client requirements and conceptualize solutions to meet them effectively
- Ability to speak in front of a customer group and field questions and objections.
- Collect & collate information from required sources for initiating new proposals and ensure adherence to timelines
- Make Client specific sales presentations to prospective clients
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology in day to day operations.
- Interaction with business owners to identify and freeze the requirements for software applications
- Interacting with technology / consulting teams to collect information and document them as a part of client / prospect response document
- Product Marketing in accordance to the goals and requirements
- Conceptualization and support for Marketing activities that involves marketing collaterals, website enhancements, trade show participation material and case studies to the Global Sales and Marketing Teams
- Delivering Proposals like RFP / RFI responses, Approach documents, presentations and client /prospect communication
- Manage customer feedback on offshore software development services, needed improvements and required enhancements for efficient systems and deliverables to ascertain repeat business.
- Branding and Web marketing through Internet and SEO activities.
- Plan and coordinate activities and communications efforts that include public relations.
- Knowhow to Contact management tools and preparations of the lead funnel-management Reports.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements on requests received from clients
- Use creative thinking to target clients and to develop customized sales strategies
- Update management on the status of all prospects
- Represent the company at business meetings and expositions to promote the company.
- Maintaining positive relations with customer, employees and Stake holders.
Skills And Specifications
- Should possess excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills.
- Should have excellent observation skills so as to identify the problems accurately.
- Good communication skills for knowing and understanding the difficulties of the client.
- Should be strategic thinkers and should have intuitive market abilities.
- Should be able to thrive in competitive and dynamic environment.
- Should be expert in negotiating.
- Should possess analytical skills and decision making skills.
- Should possess leadership skills and should be able to motivate and manage a group of people.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be detail oriented and attentive to accuracy
- Strong phone selling skills
- Solid presentation skills both on the phone and in-person
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Solid MS Office skills, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with web-based technology
- High energy, motivated individual, committed to excellence
- Ability to work in a team environment
Supervisory Responsibilities :
Managing a group of team responsible for marketing and sales activities or as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.