The role of the Records Retrieval Specialist is to place outbound calls to records custodians with the purpose of completing records requests. The Records Retrieval Specialist updates each record in the company operating system and also interacts with internal team members regarding records request and status updates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Places high volume of outbound phone calls to records custodians (80+ per day)
- Answers incoming calls
- Inputs file notes into system
- Reaches specified call goal on a daily basis
- Regular attendance and timeliness
- Interacts with both internal associates and outside contacts in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to work overtime as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge base required.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Attention to detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Excellent time and attendance
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to make logical, informed decisions
Education and Experience:
- 4 CXC’s including English, CAPE Studies, Complete or presently pursuing studies in the Legal Field or similar field.
- Must have experience in Sales, Paralegal Exposure, General Legal Exposure, Administrative Assistant, Legal Assistant, Office Support, Executive Support or Legal Clerk.
- Must Enjoy Collections and Serving Others.
- Should be Flexible- Monday-Friday workdays and be able to work overtime.
- 2+ Years in a customer service, Collections or Call Center environment preferred or experience in an administrative environment.