Coaches and develops team of team members and sales coach(es)/team leaders to achieve their individual performance goals as well as team goals and is the primary driver in achieving campaign performance expectations working with the account leader in managing the sales/service activities of an assigned program or campaign with three or more sales coaches/team leaders by performing the following duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Sets expectations and leads team to achieve performance goals as established by leadership
- Coaches and develops sales coach(es) and team members to achieve performance objectives
- Administers Performance Management Process as needed to develop agent performance and behavior
- Supervises the daily activity of sales coach and team by monitoring, coaching and developing each sales coach and team member to ensure call quality, sales techniques and compliancy guidelines
- Issues written and oral counseling for breach of conduct as outlined in the employee handbook
- Responsible for periodic evaluations on all team members
- Exhibits teamwork by building strong relationships with peers, superiors, and team members
- Seeks and acts on personal coaching and feedback received by taking an active role in performance planning and goal setting
- Takes responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development
- Assist in the development of sales coaches and assistant sales coaches
- Facilitate call monitoring sessions and other customer interactions as assigned
- Responsible for supervising 1 or more sales leaders
- Other duties as assigned
- Leading by example at all times and adhering to company policies.
- May have minimal interaction with the client as needed depending on program
May directly supervise approximately 15 FTE’s plus one or more Sales Coaches/Team Leaders and their respective teams on a Campaign in the Operations Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and monitoring, coaching and developing employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Acts as liaison between campaign sales coaches and account leader
Campaign products and/or services being offered, customer operating systems, Company policies and procedures as outlined in Employee handbook; Computer programs including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Establish and maintain effective relationships with sales coaches and team members, effectively monitor, and evaluate job performance and coach and develop sales coaches and team members as needed; develop and maintain relationships with peers across departments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid driver’s license or other Government issued photo ID.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to regularly communicate either by speaking or listening. The employee is required to sit for long periods of time and use their hands to handle or control. Occasionally, it may also include physical tasks that require substantial movements like reaching out for things. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in inside environmental conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.