Visit us: www.etechgs.com
WHAT WE OFFER
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Install, configure, and maintain, networking equipment and network operating systems.
- Builds networks and maintains external and internal web presence.
- Performs system backups on its internal and external web network servers.
- Designs, specifies, configures, installs, and maintains local area network hardware, software, and telecommunications services such as personal computers, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, bridges, switches, modems, cabling, and Internet service providers.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security, and backup.
- Establishes and maintains network users, user environment, directories, and security.
- Trains users on software and equipment usage.
- Responds to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Develops and communicates standards for use, operations, and security of network, personal computers, and data.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, network, and operations problems.
- Consults with department managers to develop system solutions consistent with organizational objectives.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies.
- Negotiates contracts with and coordinates activities of hardware, software, telecommunications, support, and training vendors.
- Installs and tests software upgrades in the network devices.
- Collects and analyzes network and memory utilization.
- Develops and implements business continuity or disaster recovery procedures.
- Help Operation department to achieve their Goal,
- Provide floor coverage as per Operation requirement.
- Provide technical support on call and on site & remote site as per customer requirement.
- Maintain security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks to meet varying deadlines.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- 10+2 with Diploma or Graduation in Computer Science/BCA/IT or equivalent.
- MNA/ CCNA and other relevant hardware Networking Qualifications.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS and Switching Architecture & maintenance is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Network Architecture, DNS is required.