Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Excellent Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pension Plan
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Sets expectations and leads team to achieve performance goals as established by leadership
- Coaches and develops sales coach(es) and team members to achieve performance objectives
- Administers Performance Management Process as needed to develop agent performance and behavior
- Supervises the daily activity of sales coach and team by monitoring, coaching and developing each sales coach and team member to ensure call quality, sales techniques and compliancy guidelines
- Issues written and oral counseling for breach of conduct as outlined in the employee handbook
- Responsible for periodic evaluations on all team members
- Exhibits teamwork by building strong relationships with peers, superiors, and team members
- Seeks and acts on personal coaching and feedback received by taking an active role in performance planning and goal setting
- Takes responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development
- Assist in the development of sales coaches and assistant sales coaches
- Facilitate call monitoring sessions and other customer interactions as assigned
- Responsible for supervising 1 or more sales leaders
What We Expect You to Have
- Knowledge of – Campaign products and/or services being offered, customer operating systems, Company policies and procedures as outlined in Employee handbook; Computer programs including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with sales coaches and team members
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.