Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Mental, dental, vision & life insurance.
- Company match for 401K
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing
Coach and develops team of team members and sales coach(es)/team leaders to achieve their individual performance goals as well as team goals and is the primary driver in achieving campaign performance expectations working with the account leader in managing the sales/service activities of an assigned program or campaign with three or more sales coaches/team leaders by performing the following duties.
- Sets expectations and leads team to achieve performance goals as established by leadership
- Coaches and develops sales coach(es) and team members to achieve performance objectives
- Administers Performance Management Process as needed to develop agent performance and behavior
- Supervises the daily activity of sales coach and team by monitoring, coaching and developing each sales coach and team member to ensure call quality, sales techniques and compliancy guidelines
- Issues written and oral counseling for breach of conduct as outlined in the employee handbook
- Responsible for periodic evaluations on all team members
- Exhibits teamwork by building strong relationships with peers, superiors, and team members
- Seeks and acts on personal coaching and feedback received by taking an active role in performance planning and goal setting
- Takes responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development
- Assist in the development of sales coaches and assistant sales coaches
- Facilitate call monitoring sessions and other customer interactions as assigned
- Responsible for supervising 1 or more sales leaders
- Leading by example at all times and adhering to company policies.
- May have minimal interaction with the client as needed depending on program
What We Expect You to Have
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training.