Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and build new features that allow Strikedeck to easily scale.
- Drive the technical roadmap and definition and help the team prioritize and plan.
- Collaborate with product and design teams to build innovative new features that allow strike deck CS platform.
- Working closely with Product and Site Reliability Engineering teams-both local and remote-to identify and eliminate points of friction.
- Provide technical implementation for our projects and assist in scoping solutions with clients.
- Enhance the tools & systems that manage the customer lifecycle in Strikedeck.
- Build applications to connect to various third-party systems.
- Create Restful Web Services.
- Take ownership for deployment of our SaaS products to clients.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.
- Have good working knowledge of implementing all the software development life cycle methods like requirement gathering from the client, designing a solution based on the requirements, development, and testing, and following various CI/CD tools like Jenkins, chef to deploy the complete tested code.
- Frame designs and select technologies to match business requirements.
What We Expect You To Have
- Computer Science Degree, Engineering, or a related field degree/preferred.
- Good understanding of databases will be a plus- MongoDB.