Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
What We Offer:
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel is unavailable
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information
- Welcomes on-site visitors, employees, vendors, and applicants determine the nature of the business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel
- Maintains class sign-in list for new hires on the first day of their training class
- Maintains a Do Not Call list and forwards all information daily to the Director of Compliance and Operational Excellence
- Maintains headset rental units. Has individuals who are renting headsets or having badges replaced, complete deduction form and sends to Payroll for action. Updates termination ECF to indicate the return of an ID badge
- Monitors visitor access and parking and issues pass when required, and maintains visitor log
- As a member of the Crisis Management Team, the receptionist maintains a complete copy of the Safety Manual and is the first point of contact for process questions. Must remain current on all safety procedures
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications
- Supports HR and payroll functions as needed, including but not limited to: follow up with discrepancies for new hire paperwork and benefits documents
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating
We Expect You To Have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3-6 months of related experience