Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime. Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base. If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What We Expect You To Have:
- 3+ years of solid programming experience with Core PHP and other PHP CMS and MVC Framework
- Must have experience building web applications using PHP CMS, PHP MVC
- Must have experience developing web services and API.
- Should be able to design and develop databases for large applications.
- Experience with Amazon AWS EC2, any SQL Database experience like MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience in PHP, WordPress, Drupal, Laravel Yii, Codeigniter, CakePHP web-based application with MySQL back end.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Core PHP/WordPress/Any MVC Framework like CodeIgniter / Laravel.
- RestAPI /API Integration
- Knowledge of SQL and hands-on with MySQL.