We are hiring for one of the topmost SaaS-based in the US which is associated with Etech.
What is the client software?
The client product is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to help companies learn about their customers’ feedback about their products and services. This domain is called CEM (Customer Experience Management).
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing:
- As a Support Analyst, you will be assigned to multiple projects, different processing reports.
- You will be responsible for updating and maintaining the Quality of all the Monitoring Sheets of projects.
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the necessary project output.
- Timely communicate and coordinate with the project team, in the case of any discrepancy with expected
- Recommend further improvement of the logical framework.
- Prepare and maintain issue logs across all the projects.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
We Expect You To Have:
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Great Problem-solving skills
- Maintain Data-Quality and Integrity
- Former monitoring experience in SaaS (Preferred but not must)
- Attention to detail. Drive and ability to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. Ability to work independently & able to exercise strict confidentiality.