Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Take inbound or make outbound calls to customers with the objective of discussing non- sales related issues.
- Handle all issues with diplomacy, tact, and respect.
- Provide quality service to clients through thorough knowledge of products and services.
- Communicate with current and prospective customers using a variety of computer and telecommunications technology/software to give information and answer questions.
- Enter data into computer database system.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, and solve or refer problems.
- Build strong relationships with Team Leader, and team members.
We Expect You To Have:
- Working knowledge of Operating Systems like Microsoft Windows 10 and basic understanding of Internet fundamentals
- Proficient in Customer service.
- Knowledge of record management procedures & processes (is a plus)
- Experience of at least 3 years Operations Center, service industry or equivalent (Fresh candidates cannot be considered). Any alternative resources must be approved by Client in writing.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to access and research multiple sources of data.
- Must pass pre-hire exam with 90% or higher.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to effectively resolve problems and be efficient in a fast-paced environment and work a variety of work schedules to include days, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment.
- Clear and effective communication skills in Englis