The ideal candidate will collaborate with a product team and will facilitate the marketing. Marketing/Sales professionals, with a Product Marketing experience of about 2-5 years, and a hands-on experience in generation of leads and new business opportunities.
- Thorough understanding of the functional aspects of the products and ability to collect required information during the client discovery call.
- Ability to demonstrate product and its features to the clients with all the relevant functional details and mapping up the requirements based on the discovery call.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology features.
- After each product demonstration conduct qualitative and quantitative research to develop key findings and recommend product enhancement actions.
- Smart approach to translate the technical and functional details for the benefit of the users keeping the product features in mind.
- Research competitor offerings and suggest the needed changes.
- Device Social Media strategy for product promotion and lead generation.
- Device and prepare Email Marketing campaigns for product promotions.
- Define the value proposition and messaging for products and its features.
- Partner with the team in the creation of product marketing content.
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, and website copy and blog posts.
- Device Affiliate marketing program/campaign and create a network of affiliates.
- Develop a strong sales lead funnel.
- Ability to motivate, mobilize and scale up the team.
- Good Collaboration skills
- Abreast with market trends and events in the allocated territory/ territories
- Good interviewing skills for facilitating pre-sales and understand prospects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think out of the box and be tomorrow- ready in terms of changing market condition
- International sales exposure
- Excellent communicator who can quickly earn the respect of the team and customers.
- Good team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ensures quality of deliverable’s
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things of UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- A “can do” attitude
- Any graduate with 2 to 5 Years of experience in Inbound Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales.
- The right person will be technical and analytical, and possess several years of business development in enterprise.