Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- The primary role is to lead all facets of the initial implementation from design to deployment, customer acceptance, and experience and build a long terms relationship with all clients.
- Envolve in strategic planning & responsible for ensuring delivery management to clients.
- Coordinate with project managers in implementing process and cost-saving initiatives across assigned products & projects.
- Help with the business status to the senior executives and other stakeholders using detailed reports & ensure effective decision making.
- Communicate the progress status to senior executives and stakeholders, with efficient analysis of issues and potential direction.
- Manage SLAs and ensure on-time delivery and demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements, and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- Expert in methodologies like Agile, DevOps, etc.
- Handle resource allocation and ensure successful on-time delivery of products & services.
- Managing and resolving customer escalations, including working directly with executive-level customer contacts to build relationships and resolve issues as they arise during the on-boarding and delivery processes.
- Keep an eye on production issues and engage with the customer support team to ensure that such issues are resolved quickly.
- Reliable for all product & project deliveries made across multiple accounts
- Align with sales and provide the required sales support for growth engagement with clients
- Ability to define & understand client expectations & help in alternative proposals
- Review Statements of work and other contractual documents to ensure excellent delivery
- Develop and manage BU cost estimation tools
- Manage & coordinate with the development team for high performance & deliverables
- Ensure project standards (documentation, risk management, and, budget) are consistent across the department and meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Work with the product team to understand the requirements for future projects and, efficiently arrange available resources to develop world-class products and services.
What We Expect You To Have
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in a Software discipline and/or MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years client-facing role including customer success, sales, consulting, launch, project management, or program implementation in a technical area.
- 3-5 years of experience in Infrastructure and/or Development Operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to build strong relationships with new & existing clients.
- Should have prior work experience in a product based company.
- Preferred candidates with project management experience with software consulting or software product-oriented companies.
- Strong analytical & business understanding with good functional knowledge preferably in SaaS-based product & domain.