Project lead – Dot Net
Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Handling ISO audit for development side, ensuring compliance with ISO standards.
- Conducting static code analysis using Sonarcube or any other tool to identify and resolve any potential code issues.
- Communicating with clients and stakeholders and maintaining a good relationship with them.
- Applying knowledge on OWASP TOP 10 and VAPT to ensure the security of webbased applications.
- Balancing coding and management tasks with a 60/40 ratio.
What We Expect You To Have
- At least 2 years of professional experience in ASP.net core.
- Experience handling ISO audit for development side and ensuring compliance with ISO standards.
- Experience conducting static code analysis using Sonarcube or any other tool.
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 members.
- Excellent communication skills in English with experience communicating with US and UK clients and stakeholders.
- Knowledge on OWASP TOP 10 and VAPT to ensure the security of web-based applications.
- Flexibility to work in US and UK shifts.