Why Etech Global Services?
Great experiences don’t happen by chance. At Etech, we have an engaging work environment that allows our team members to grow. Etech is a servant leadership organization that believes in making a remarkable difference for our people, our customers, and within our communities. We have a fun and rewarding culture that performs best where everyone feels appreciated and valued. Don’t gamble with your career, because with Etech it’s a sure WIN. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
As a Project Manager, you will manage the transition of new programs from the completion of the requisite contracts to the successful launch and hand-off to operations management. You will ensure program performance meets targets, goals and deliverables supporting the metric on a regular basis.
A Day in The Life of Etech Project Manager Includes:
- Responsible for the successful completion of internal process improvement initiatives involving requirements gathering, analysis, problem solving, planning and execution of corrective actions
- Develops in depth understanding of the needs of the client and the key initiatives required for a successful program launch
- Interact with the client to develop New Program requirements. Compiles and analyzes client requirements and establishes priorities for implementation. Manages the process through a detailed Action Planning tool to successful implementation of all initiatives outlined on the program launch checklist
- Works closely with center directors and account managers to ensure complete understanding of the project, project objectives, and priorities
- Completes the Hiring Request for external candidates
- Ensures the establishment of a training curriculum to properly prepare program team for success
- Interacts with IT to ensure that all system requirements are met within agreed timeline
- Interacts with development personnel to assist in creation of project design documentation
- Interacts with development personnel to ensure timelines are being met for application and report development
- Manages the infrastructure needs of the program through launch and steady state. Works hand-in-hand with the OPS leadership to allow them to focus their full attention on the team’s performance
- Works with internal department leaders to identify internal process improvement initiatives and create a plan of action
- Subject matter expert on efficiencies and productivity gains for internal operations
- Must display creative problem solving, clear and concise communication skills, ability to lead a team of diverse individuals, and organize process improvements tactics
What You Need:
- Developing Budgets
- Project Management
- Management Proficiency
- Process Improvement
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Performance Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Four to ten years project management experience and/or education advantageous
Work Hard, Play Hard! APPLY NOW!