Visit us: www.etechgs.com
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Health and Life Insurance Benefit
- Free Shuttle Service
- Leadership Program
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Program
- Pension Plan
- Monthly Rewards and Recognition
- Opportunity to participate in Monthly Give Back Initiatives for the Community
What you’ll be doing:
- Under the direction of the Sr. Leader of PI, develops an in depth understanding of the needs of the client and the key initiatives required for a successful program launch
- Interact with the client to develop new program requirements. Compiles and analyzes client requirements and establishes priorities for implementation. Manages the process through a detailed action planning tool to successful implementation of all initiatives outlined on the program launch checklist
- Work closely with center directors and account managers to ensure complete understanding of the project, project objectives, and priorities. Completes the hiring request for external candidates
- Ensure the establishment of a training curriculum to properly prepare program team for success
- Interact with ITS Manager to ensure that all system requirements are met within agreed timeline
- Interact with development personnel to assist in creation of project design documentation
- Manage the day to day activities of the program until it is launched and assigned to operations for production
- Interact with development personnel to ensure timelines are being met for application and report development
- Work with internal department leaders to identify internal process improvement initiatives and create a plan of action
- Subject matter expert on efficiencies and productivity gains for internal operations
- Must display creative problem solving, clear and concise communication skills, ability to lead a team of diverse individuals, and organize process improvements tactics
What we expect you to have:
- PMP certification or some form of Project Management experience. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or three to ten years related operations experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of financial accounting. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Valid driver’s license or other Government issued ID.