Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation time off
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage, analyze and audit resident and subsidy ledgers to ensure they are billed correctly each month for all rental and additional charges per their lease.
- Submit retroactive ledger adjustments and write off requests to Regional Managers for review/approval and timely implementation.
- Ensure that final billing statements and security deposit refund requests are accurate and mailed in accordance with local and state laws.
- Review A/R aging reports with Property Manager weekly
- Analyze and research monthly budget variance reporting and preparation of customized reporting for asset management, investor, lenders, etc.
- Review operating and reserve cash balances on a monthly basis to determine need and sources of funds.
- Prepare funding requests as needed to cover shortfalls in capital and/or operating expenses.
- Assisting in month-end closing duties and ensuring that all are done timely and accurately.
- Prepares 1099
- Accurately record income, expenses and changes in assets and liabilities on monthly basis.
- Assist with preparation of financial statements, including current monthly, quarterly, and year-to-date variances including creating and posting entries, general ledger review and completion of back-up schedules.
- Monitoring of cash flow for each property and cost control /expenses to achieve budgeted NOI
- Coordinate with mortgage companies on issues involving mortgage payment, tax and insurance escrows, replacement reserve accounts, etc.
- Assist Controller and CFO with all aspects for financing, funding, re-structures, securing new mortgages, refinancing, etc.
- Assist with preparation of year-end work paper packages for audits and tax returns to be provided to outside CPAs. Works closely with CPA to insure timely and accurate completion of returns.
- Answer questions on monthly financials statements.
- Processing AP/AR including reviewing accounts payable batches for proper coding and approvals, priority of payments, supporting documents, etc. Blog reviewed and approved Accounts Payable (AP) batches.
- Assist property manager in annual budget process with Asset and Property Managers.
What We Expect You to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 5+ year’s property management accounting experience or similar discipline
- Extensive experience working with YARDI required.
- Excellent MS Excel skills and knowledge with Word & Outlook
- Ability to be flexible, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org