Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with cross-functional teams (Architects, Developers, QA) in test automation activities across the company
- Automate and document tests from existing test cases/scenarios and new feature specifications
- Work to continuously improve test automation concepts and best practices, automation testing strategies, and test case design specifications.
- Manage source code and administer revision control system.
- Manage and administer various other development tools like static code analysis, defect tracking, CI server
- Virtual Machine deployment (VMware, Amazon)
- Participate on a Scrum team, including all Agile and Scrum related ceremonies
- Work with QA team to track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
What We Expect You To Have
- 3 years working in software development.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools. (Selenium and other tools)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process (e.g., JIRA, Rally, Asana, etc.)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience with Linux operating system variants
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)