Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with cross-functional teams (Architects, Developers, QA) in test automation activities across the company
- Automate and document tests from existing test cases/scenarios and new feature specifications
- Work to continuously improve test automation concepts and best practices, automation testing strategies, and test case design specifications.
- Manage source code and administer revision control system.
- Manage and administer various other development tools like static code analysis, defect tracking, CI server
- Virtual Machine deployment (VMware, Amazon)
- Participate on a Scrum team, including all Agile and Scrum related ceremonies
- Work with QA team to track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
What We Expect You To Have
- 3 years working in software development.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools. (Selenium and other tools)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process (e.g., JIRA, Rally, Asana, etc.)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience with Linux operating system variants
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)