||Asst. QA Lead / QA Lead
The EI department seeks a Quality Analyst (QA) to review customer interactions (calls, chats, and emails) and complete quality assessments for designated campaigns to ensure good customer service, and adherence to the policies and procedures per the pre-defined guidelines of the campaign.
The person will work closely with QA Leads as well as Operations/Client contacts to provide feedback on opportunity areas, make recommendations on areas that may need new, ongoing or remedial training. In addition, they will need to capture VOC (voice of the customer) and provide BI (Business Intelligence) inputs. A significant part of this job includes reviewing and completing quality audits for assigned campaigns.
- Completes quality audits in accordance with current campaign guidelines. Uses designated tools to ensure targets are met and turnaround times are adhered to with defined accuracy standards.
- Provides written and verbal feedback to leaders/operations/clients on quality scores with areas of opportunities at agent, process and campaign level.
- Provides necessary feedback to operations or clients to ensure critical compliance and behavior issues are reported or escalated, including unethical actions.
- Assist Leaders with improving customer interactions, sharing feedback on calibration calls and provide input for recommendations.
- Assists with routine and ad hoc requests.
- Supports projects and initiatives within the department.
- Maintains confidentiality of all reports, files, schedules, databases, and documents; as well as all customer and proprietary information.
- Sends data and reports to account stakeholders if needed.
Core Competencies/Skill Set:
- Flexible in working hours is a must
- Good oral & written English skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year work experience; Quality experience is an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to regularly communicate either by speaking or listening. The employee is required to sit for long periods of time and use their hands to handle or control. Occasionally, it may also include physical tasks that require substantial movements like reaching out for things. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.