||Quality Analyst Representative
||Etech Insights (EI)
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Employee Referral Program
- Health and Life Insurance Benefit
- Free Shuttle Service for late shifts
- Leadership Program
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Program
- Bonuses and incentives based on campaign
- Monthly Rewards and Recognition and Birthday Club
- Opportunity to participate in Monthly Give Back Initiatives for the Community
What You Will Be Doing
- Monitors, dispositions, scores and provides QA feedback on calls and/or chats
- Assesses quality adherence based on QA audit form per account
- Prepare for and actively participate in Calibration sessions when needed.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external clients
- Works with a sense of urgency and meets all deadlines with proactive communication concerning timelines
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching.
- Acts as a role model at all times adhere to high ethical standards.
- Takes responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
What We Expect You To Have
- High School Certificate and or call center experience
- 3-4 CXCs inclusive of English Language
- Minimum 1-year work experience; Quality experience is an added advantage
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Flexible in working hours is a must
- Good oral & written English skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters
- Be able to type 30WPM or more
- Must have reliable internet speed