||Quality Analyst Supervisor
||Etech Insights (EI)
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Excellent Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monitors, dispositions, scores and provides feedback on calls launched by sales teams.
- Listens for script adherence, required elements of call, and proper dispositions.
- Attend Calibration session when needed.
- Builds strong relationships with leaders and peers.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching.
- Acts as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
- Takes responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies being
involved in every facet of personal development.
- Assist leading of department with setting expectations and leads team to achieve
performance goals as established by leadership.
- Provide coaching of agents/representatives to achieve performance objectives.
- Supervises the daily activity of team by monitoring, coaching and developing each team
member to ensure call evaluation quality, sales technique evaluation and compliancy
- Issues written and oral counseling for breach of conduct as outlined in the employee
- Responsible for periodic evaluations on all team members.
- Exhibits teamwork by building strong relationships with peers, superiors, and team
- Seeks and acts on personal coaching and feedback received by taking an active role in
performance planning and goal setting.
- An QA Supervisor would have a team no more than 15 Quality Analysts on his or her
team per month. calibration sessions and other client facing interactions.
- Maintain minimum 95% schedule adherence of self and the team.
- Will possess overall knowledge of all the campaigns audited by Etech Insights.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
What We Expect You To Have
- Ability to Communicate well in English (written and verbal) and lead a team of first level leaders
of Etech Insights.
- Knowledge of Basic computer operations including keyboarding, Microsoft Applications, proper
grammar and syntax, company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Must be creative and proactive
- Excellent organizational skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Supervisory Management
- 1-5 years BPO experience
- Minimum of 1-5 years related QA experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience in the BPO Industry.
- 4 CXC including English Language