||Quality Assurance Engineer
As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects depending on our need, your interests, and expertise. The projects can vary from assisting your team in implementing, maintaining and testing our software for new customers to managing customer accounts post launch.
We are hiring for One of our CEM Clients, one of the most reputed clients based at US and in association with Etech since 2012.
What is the client software?
The client product is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to help companies learn about their customers’ feedback about their products and services. This domain is called CEM (Customer Experience Management).
As an analyst, you will first learn a lot about The client platform and how to configure/create a solution for its customers through extensive product training. After that you will work with The client project managers and other The client team members to build and support our product implementations for large companies. You will utilize your knowledge of technology to think of creative solutions on the The client platform.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (optional).
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. BA, product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Excellent analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and attention to detail.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Application (BSc IT, MSc IT, BCA, MCA, B.Tech Computer Engineering, B.Tech Computer Science etc.)