Real Estate Account Executive
Visit us: https://www.etechgs.com/
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Prepare Daily Deposit Reconciliation of property based on yardi and bank statement
- Prepare regular collection comparison reports
- Check and ensure regular recording and payment of utilities bill payment
- Bank reconciliations of properties tasks that is not limited to and would include research and record the outstanding cash items
- Credit Card reconciliations related tasks
- Processing AP/AR including reviewing accounts payable batches for proper coding and approvals, propriety of payments, supporting documents, etc. Post reviewed and approved Accounts Payable batches
- Accurately record income, expenses and changes in assets and liabilities on a monthly basis
- Assist in the month-end closing duties
- Prepare wire transfers and/or check requests as needed.
- Provide assistance in Financial statement preparation, review, and analysis
- Maintain monthly schedules for recurring journal entries (Insurance, taxes, Depreciation/Amortization)
- Calculate monthly accruals for contract services and provide assistance in the calculation of monthly accruals for the contract service.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in commerce or Finance (Inter CA/ ICMA/ M.com/ MBA)
- Must be willing to work in night shifts or as per US shift timings
- Knowledge and experience in Yardi software
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is mandatory, and high proficiency in PC skills, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Must be professional, energetic and positive
- Must be dependable, and capable to work independently and in team
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.