||Real Time Analyst
Real-time Analyst – Is responsible for supporting the Customer Service Teams with respect to the management and operation of associate scheduling and real-time monitoring of work queues ensuring optimal service level delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors queue spikes, breaks and aux usage of agents. Ensuring that the queue is well-managed by relaying real-time concerns on AUX time reporting to Supervisors/Floor managers on the floor.
- Sends day-end reports to management team
- Monitors and report real time schedule & Shrinkage adherence and reports non-compliance if any
- Reports intra-day schedule changes to the Supervisors/Manager. i.e., same day callouts and develops a plan to meet schedule requirements.
- Works with WFM to ensure hourly, real-time schedule adherence commitments are being met.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Supervisors to conduct real-time root cause analysis of impacts to SLA’s (i.e. AHT, ACW, Abandonment, actual call volume to forecast ratios, chat types/drivers).
- Assigning schedules for all reps.
- Proactively develop action plans or provide recommendations to the program on effective ways to achieve schedule adherence.
- Identify OCR’s/leaders on any violation of the code of conduct and non-adherence to the schedule.
- Build strong relationships with Team Leader, and team members.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Act as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
- Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
Establish and maintain effective relationships with team members, effectively monitor, and evaluate job performance and coach and develop team members as needed; develop relationships with peers across departments
Computer programs including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook; Training and sales techniques, Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook; applicable campaign computer programs and procedures.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, rush jobs, change in the workload or technological developments).