Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Medical, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
What You’ll Be Doing
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards them to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel is unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, employees, vendors and applicants, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains class sign in list for new hires on the first day of their training class.
- Maintains a Do Not Call list and forwards all information daily to the Director of Compliance and Operational Excellence.
- Maintains headset rental units. Has individuals who are renting headsets or having badges replaced, complete deduction form and sends to Payroll for action. Updates termination ECF to indicate the return of an ID badge.
- Monitors visitor access and parking and issues passes when required, and maintains visitor log. As a member of the Crisis Management Team, the receptionist maintains a complete copy of the Safety Manual and is the first point of contact for process questions. Must remain current on all safety procedures.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Supports HR and payroll functions as needed, including but not limited to: follow up with discrepancies for new hire paperwork and benefits documents.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
What We Expect You To Have
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3-6 months of related experience.