Prepares new team members to succeed in their jobs. Required to be available as needed per campaign and can be moved between campaigns as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Applicant should have 1 to 3 yrs of experience with Recruitment background.
- Prescreens and engages quality applicant and Maintains Internal Online Tracker.
- Should possess good experience in doing Mass hiring for Customer Care/Sales Representative (Non-Voice Process & Voice Process).
- Helps to coordinate participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Assists Recruitment Team to develop and maintain contacts with Colleges, alumni groups, Consultancies and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants/
- Ability to build a social following and engage with followers in a professional manner.
- Should have good knowledge of using Social Media Tools for hiring candidates.
- Should help organization in hiring candidates in a cost effective manner.
- Create, Maintain and update online job ads weekly to ensure consistent pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Should have good experience in hiring candidates for Technical roles (IT, Software Development, WFM, etc).
- Reviews applications and screens applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Performs telephone prescreens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- With Sr. Recruitment Specialist or Recruitment Leader, Prepare public presentation for Colleges, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Multi-tasker and self-motivator/starter.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.