Recruits, researches, pre-screens, and refers job candidates for job openings by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities :
- Applicant should have 1 to 3 yrs of experience with Recruitment background.
- Prescreens and engages quality applicant and Maintains Internal Online Tracker.
- Should possess good experience in doing Mass hiring for Customer Care/Sales Representative (Non-Voice Process).
- Helps to coordinate participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Assists Recruitment Team to develop and maintain contacts with Colleges, alumni groups, Consultancies, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants
- Ability to build a social following and professionally engage with followers.
- Should have good knowledge of using Social Media Tools for hiring candidates.
- Should help the organization in hiring candidates in a cost effective manner.
- Create, Maintain and update online job ads weekly to ensure a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Reviews applications and screens applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Performs telephone prescreens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in the organization.
- With Sr. Recruitment Specialist or Recruitment Leader, makes public presentations at Collegles, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Multi-tasker and self-motivator/starter.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants.
- Coordinates communications with applicants.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references.
Education And/Or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from College or university preferred, or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.