Reporting Analyst complies and records production data to give accurate, timely reports to Account managers, Directors, and clients.
We are hiring for one of our CEM Clients, one of the most reputed clients based at the US and in association with Etech since 2012.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Calculates factors such as types and quantities of sales produced, Total Talk Time, Total Handle Time, Utilization, and other performance metrics and campaign production rates.
- Writes and distributes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports and distribute to the Management team.
- Determines the sources of the data information required for the reports.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- Charts production, based on statistics compiled, for reference by production and management personnel.
- Communicates system errors or problems.
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to performance issues with the operational business units.
- Build strong and effective working relationships team members and internal departments.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
Basic Hiring Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Math, Statistics or Engineering related field.
- Proven record of accuracy and attention to detail. Expert in Excel and good knowledge of SQL (database technologies).
- Proficiency in Windows applications like Word, Outlook, etc. is required.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Attitude – Positive and go getter. Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Excellent English skills and Excel (Data Analysis) are a prerequisite.
- Presents a professional, efficient, and service-oriented profile to clients and internal/external customers.
- Ensures a high level of quality in all administrative efforts.
Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
Prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks at one time; Effectively communicate using proper grammar and syntax; Exhibit a professional image and demeanor at all times; Pass skills tests which include Advanced qualifications test on Excel as necessary. Must be capable of problem-solving promptly and independently while under pressure.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, rush jobs, change in the workload).