This technical opening is for Etech Technology Solutions, a group company of Etech Global Services. Etech provides software development services and product development solutions to the companies globally.
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Calculates factors such as Utilization, and other performance metrics and production data.
- Writes and distributes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
- Determines the sources of the data information required for the reports.
- Updates and ensures data integrity in Medallia’s PSA tool.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- Charts production, based on statistics compiled, for reference by production and management personnel.
- Communicates system errors or problems.
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to performance issues with the operational business units.
- Build strong and effective working relationships with team members and internal departments.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
What We Expect You To Have
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Math, Statistics or Engineering related field.
- Proven record of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Expertise in Excel/Google Spreadsheets (Data Analytics) is a prerequisite.
- Good knowledge of database languages such as SQL, MAQL.
- Experience of working on SFDC and knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau will be an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Attitude – Positive and go getter. Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Presents a professional, efficient, and service-oriented profile to clients and internal/external customers.
- Ensures a high level of quality in all administrative efforts.
- Knowledge of Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; Effectively communicate using proper grammar and syntax; Exhibit a professional image and demeanour at all times; Pass skills tests which includes Advanced qualifications test on Excel as necessary. Must be capable of problem-solving promptly and independently while under pressure.