Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Calculates factors such as Utilization, and other performance metrics and production data.
- Writes and distributes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
- Determines the sources of the data information required for the reports.
- Updates and ensures data integrity in Medallia’s PSA tool.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- Charts production, based on statistics compiled, for reference by production and management personnel.
- Communicates system errors or problems.
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to performance issues with the operational business units.
- Build strong and effective working relationships with team members and internal departments.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
What We Expect You To Have
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Math, Statistics or Engineering related field.
- Proven record of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Expertise in Excel/Google Spreadsheets (Data Analytics) is a prerequisite.
- Good knowledge of database languages such as SQL, MAQL.
- Experience of working on SFDC and knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau will be an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Attitude – Positive and go getter. Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Presents a professional, efficient, and service-oriented profile to clients and internal/external customers.
- Ensures a high level of quality in all administrative efforts.
- Knowledge of Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; Effectively communicate using proper grammar and syntax; Exhibit a professional image and demeanour at all times; Pass skills tests which includes Advanced qualifications test on Excel as necessary. Must be capable of problem-solving promptly and independently while under pressure.