Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
Data Analyst will help the team in driving critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing reports. He/She will be responsible to communicate these results to managers/clients and often provides suggestions based on their findings.
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports, presentations and share with the Management team/clients.
- Writes and shares reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
- Develop their own conclusions from sound statistical analysis.
- Recommend solutions to issues with the operational business units.
- Be able to effectively communicate their findings to management, Clients and stakeholders through various communication channels.
What We Expect You To Have
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Math, Statistics or Engineering.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience.
- Expert in Excel and Presentation of Data.
- Knowledge/experience into SQL (database technologies) would be an added advantage.
- Proven record of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Windows applications like Word is good to have.
- Attitude – Positive and go-getter. Takes responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Excellent Command over English Language and Data Analysis are a prerequisite.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks at the same time, and should have a Problem-Solving attitude.
- Should be prompt and capable of working independently under pressure.