This technical opening is for Etech Technology Solutions, a group company of Etech Global Services. Etech provides software development services and product development solutions to companies globally.
||Team Leader ETS
Reporting Specialist compiles and records production data for call centers agents to give accurate, timely reports to Account managers, Call center Directors and Customers
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports and distribute to the Management team.
- Determines the sources of the data information required for the reports.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- Charts production, based on statistics compiled, for reference by production and management personnel.
- Calculates factors such as types and quantities of sales produced, Total Talk Time, Total Handle Time, Utilization, and other performance metrics and campaign production rates.
- Writes and distributes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
- Communicates system errors or problems.
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to performance issues with the operational business units.
- Build strong and effective working relationships with team members and internal departments.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
||MS Excel (version 2007 or above)
||Microsoft SQL Server (able to write/ understand queries/ SPs, ERD)
Basic Hiring Requirements – Education And/Or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Math, Statistics or Engineering related field.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Data analyst/ reporting role using Excel. Able to interpret or write Macros, having an understanding of BI tools (Power BI, MSBI)
- Proven record of accuracy and attention to detail. Expert in Excel and good knowledge of database technologies.
- Creating new tables in SQL to better group data and illustrate variances within the data
- Proficiency in Windows applications like Word, Outlook, etc. is required.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Attitude – Positive and go-getter. Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Excellent English skills and Excel (Data Analysis) are prerequisites.
- Presents a professional, efficient, and service-oriented profile to clients and internal/external customers.
Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
- Prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks at one time;
- Effectively communicate using proper grammar and syntax;
- Exhibit a professional image and demeanor at all times;
- Pass skills tests which includes Advanced qualifications test on Excel as necessary.
- Must be capable of problem-solving promptly and independently while under pressure.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, rush jobs, change in the workload).