Our Hotel Reservations team is growing – but we are not adding team members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company. We are currently hiring Reservations Sales Specialists to join our dynamic team. As a Reservation Sales Specialist at Etech, your primary responsibility is to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers by assisting guests with creating their Luxury Resort reservations and booking their personal wellness packages. It’s a great job for an ambitious professional who has an interest in our industry and can build relationships and provide an outstanding customer experience. If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive hourly base pay and Compensation Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Take inbound chats/calls from potential guests at a brand-new luxury wellness resort. Assist the guests in booking not only their stay but also personal wellness packages, spa services, group packages etc.
- Communicate with customers by providing information/answering questions regarding current availability, wellness services and additional hotel amenities.
- Quote prices and encourage customers to schedule a reservation
- Secures and places reservations
- Enter sensitive personal data of customers into computer database system
- Build strong relationships with Team Leader, and team members
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting
- Act as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards
- Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change
- Follow all compliancy guidelines and regulations regarding Customer Proprietary Network Information, Competitive Landscape Operating Requirements, Do Not Call legislation, and company policy regarding slamming, cramming and falsification of sales
- Holidays may be required.
- Monday to Friday and some weekends.
- Pre-launch hours are 9am-6pm
- Schedule must be flexible
What We Expect You To Have
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three months related experience in hotel reservations preferred
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- High proficiency in the English language (verbal and written)
- Play a role as part of the team to achieve revenue goals
- Promote a cooperative and problem-solving atmosphere
- Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner
- Knowledge of: Basic Computer operations including keyboarding, proper grammar and syntax
- Ability to: Follow directions, communicate information to customers, enter information into computer program, close a sale, and learn new products and services.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Valid driver’s license or other Government issued photo ID