A Sales Analyst, is a crucial role for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele. You’ll play an integral role supporting the sale of Client. You leverage your deep experience working on software implementations and servicing engagements to accelerate the sales process.
As Etech Professional Services Sales Support in Client Professional Services group, you play an integral role supporting the sale of Client. You leverage your deep experience working on software implementations and servicing engagements to accelerate the sales process. You help Client Professional Services Sales Leads scope Standard Services solutions that address specific customer business needs while being practical to implement and easy to service. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong background in Client technology and Client Professional Services who wants to get engaged in the Sales Process.
In this role, you’ll work with other manager, team leaders in the following key areas:
- Assist Sales on new business opportunities by responding to RFPs and designing and scoping the services solution for clients and prospects.
- Review and advise on the scope and cost of Client Professional Services.
- Support SOW and Addendum creation by being an expert on Client technology and Client Professional Services.
- Partner with Professional Services Sales Lead to deliver proposal to customers and prospects.
Support Team Engagement and Growth:
- Create a culture of achievement and teamwork.
- Continually search for ways to improve Services offerings and the methods by which customers are on boarded to Clients team.
- Reach team goals for subscription revenue and group profitability. Reach team goals for subscription revenue and group profitability. Make Clients Customers great..
- Play a role in the development of the Services team and Client as we scale, including process, people, and technology.
- Keep all systems (i.e. Salesforce) up to date at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Flexible working in US shift
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Minimum 1 year of Experience
- Worked on RFP’s & RFI’s
- Interaction with International Clients
- Presentation Skills.