In this role, you will be responsible for interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to service inquires, concerns and requests about their hotel reservation.
- Must have 4 CXC subjects including English.
- Must have 1-5 years experience in Sales.
- Must have Sales experience and Enjoy Sales.
- Should be able to use two systems at once.
- Flexible to work any assigned Shift.
- Should have experience in Customer Service, Guest Relations and Front Desk.
- Must enjoy the Hotel Industry.
- Must have experience in BPO sector.
Agent should have prior knowledge of the following areas:
- Hotel Reservation, Sales and Guest Relations
- General American Culture
- Customer Service Training (Prior experience or Skill Certification)
- Soft Skills and Positive Language Positioning.
Agent should be able to:
- Handle escalated issues and deescalate customers.
- Resolve guest issues and provide solutions in the shortest possible time frame.
- Cross sell hotel accommodation if the desired property is sold out.
- Answers the telephone with a polite and courteous manner.
- Provides general information over the phone, relating to cancellations, relocations, billing and other types of inquiries.
- Maintain work standards operating procedures by being compliant with all company policies and procedures.
- Respond to all customer inquiries using multiple channels (telephone, email and any additional channels as developed).
- Display a calm demeanor when handling guest issues or complaints.
- Demonstrate flexibility regarding schedule shift and offline activities.
- Convey a positive and empathic tone when dealing handling calls.
- Be adaptable to changes in policies and guidelines
- Be receptive to feedback and adopt the skills provided by Trainer or Leaders.