ETECH NEEDS PARTNERS LIKE YOU.
Our mission is to help you achieve your career goals and uncover your true talent.
As an Etech Sales Representative, you are our frontline superstar in what we do for serving our customers and creating remarkable customer experiences. You will be working with industry experts and representing our clients as Etech Sales Representative within the contact center industry.
You will be helping us to take care of our clients through inbound calls or outbound calls and contribute to our vision of making a remarkable difference for our clients.
In this Sales representative position, you will have access to DailyPay, enjoy paid training and internal growth opportunities, and more. As an Etech Team Member, you will also be eligible for:
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Paid Time off
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Two-time winner “Best Mid-Size Employer” (2020 & 2021)
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance.
- Company match for 401K
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
A day in the life
- Attending customers via call, and answer prospect questions and provide appropriate additional information
- Maximize customer satisfaction by expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive and long-lasting customer relationships
- Achieve agreed-upon goals and outcomes within schedule
- Follow coaching and improve through feedback
What are we looking for?
The best part is that our training & development team will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in the job. But there are a few skills/ requirements that you should have from the get-go:
- You are a friendly and enthusiastic person who is willing to learn and has a passion for growth
- You value customers and take pride in everything you do
- You are a good listener and open to creative feedback
- You have basic computer knowledge and can type 25 WPM or more
- You have the ability to communicate empathy and confidence in both in-bound and out-bound contact center environments
- You have completed your High School Diploma or GED
This is a chance for you to build your career and develop your skill sets with a company with more than 3000+ team members and having a presence in 3 countries and 9 Centers.