Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Are you motivated, passionate and eager to start an exciting career??? Look no further – become a Sales Representative with our firm. The role is critical to retain our loyal customer base, educate and offer products and services.
Our Sales Representatives main focus is to quickly devise solutions they are presented with and offer additional services to enhance customers experience and devise solutions to problems the customer may be facing.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Excellent Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Company Match for 401K Contribution
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Competitive sales position with top performers averaging $12 to $15
- Competitive salary and lucrative compensation plan based off sales performance
What You’ll Be Doing
- Bilingual Retention Sales Representative main focus is to quickly devise solutions they are presented with and offer additional services to enhance customers experience and devise solutions to problems the customer may be facing.
- Professionally manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs and to requests for service and assistance.
- Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive, high performing atmosphere; self-motivated with a passion for people
What We Expect You To Have
- Ability to access the customer’s needs by probing and uncovering their pain, building rapport, and negotiating to achieve a mutually beneficial one-call resolution.
- Ability to probe, listen, speak clearly and persuasively in a positive or negative situation
- Demonstrate the ability to think and respond quickly on their feet
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Our call center is open Monday – Sunday; ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training – preferred