Client’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Client’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Client is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is “just an engineer” or “just a salesperson.” We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
The Salesforce Administrator will help with ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator, and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Professional Services org and processes in Salesforce.com.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Serve as a system administrator for Professional Services org, owning areas like Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and other products as necessary
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Help develop and configure new case handling processes in Service Cloud
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Help manage data feeds and other integrations
- Help with the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- +2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator specifically working on Service Cloud.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Salesforce.com Admin certified (ADM201 and ADM211)
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred