Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Participate in the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Communicate with project managers, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) and system architecture documentation.
- Seek out ways to utilize the Salesforce platform to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving project requirements.
- Solid understanding and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels in English.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
What We Expect You To Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- Scripting language experience e.g. Python
- Salesforce.com certifications (App Builder, Developer I, Developer II…)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Demand Tools, Visual Studio Code, Workbench )
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment