Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
The Salesforce Developer will be involved in all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products. The successful candidate will have experience working with Salesforce platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. The developer will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy customized business solutions across multiple systems. This role is primarily focused on the Salesforce platform with scope to develop in other systems used by our Professional Services org. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for creating dynamic and scalable Salesforce solutions that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the Professional Services org / Company.
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Participate in the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Communicate with project managers, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) and system architecture documentation.
- Seek out ways to utilize the Salesforce platform to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving project requirements.
- Solid understanding and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels in English.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
What We Expect You To Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- Scripting language experience e.g. Python
- Salesforce.com certifications (App Builder, Developer I, Developer II…)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Demand Tools, Visual Studio Code, Workbench )
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment